emailing photos

nogga 14:05 30 Nov 03

When I send a photo by email, I do not get the option to change the size of the photo. It just opens the email programme with the actual size.
how can I find or reinstate the option.

recap 14:09 30 Nov 03

Could you clarify your query please nogga.

Are you meaning when an email is sent to you and you try to open it?

or

When you are attempting to send one?

nogga 14:14 30 Nov 03

when I send an email and insert a photo, I no longer get the option to decrease the size of the file recap

recap 14:41 30 Nov 03

When you are taking the photo what resolution are you using?

Normally on the camera there is 3 file size options. If taking photos for emailing then it is recommended that you choose the smallest file size on your camera's setting.

anchor 14:59 30 Nov 03

What e-mail programme are you using?. I get this option when using Outlook 2003, but don`t see it with Outlook Express 6.

jack 15:02 30 Nov 03

resize the pics in photo editor
best size is 800x600 or smaller
use save as put into a special E-mail folder and call them from there

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:14 30 Nov 03

click here and download photresizer free edition. It will autosize photos to around 40kbs with little loss of clarity.

G

Bagsey 16:17 30 Nov 03

If you are using OE6 you should be able to right click on the photo You should then get the option to send by email. When you take this option there should be a choice menu to either send as is or reduce. I hope this is what you meant.

DieSse 19:43 30 Nov 03

Do you mean in XP - when you right click on a picture and choose "Send" - to "Mail Recipient" - you don't get the resizing window pop up?

Help us help you, nogga, by telling us clearly what's wrong - it's no use us all guessing.

kimjhon 21:04 30 Nov 03

nogga
Do you mean that when you put a pic into an email you are about to send and then click on it, you no longer get the points along the edges of the pic which you can drag to resize?

nogga 22:49 01 Dec 03

I mean when I highlight a photo in my picture and click on email this picture, I no longer get the reduce this picture option pop up.
sorry Ive been so long replying to all, but I have been away for a week.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…