email wont delete

PWW 23:04 09 Dec 05

Hi oh learned ones

VoG II 23:05 09 Dec 05

More information please. What e-mail client etc.

PWW 23:10 09 Dec 05

Ill try again.I have an email account with Yahoo and for some reason I can not delete the mail after I have read it.I have checked the box to indicate which mail to delete,press delete but it still remains.My mail box is getting full and I can not get rid.Do any of you clever people know what is wrong and how can I correct it so I can delete? any help will be apprecated.

VoG II 23:15 09 Dec 05

So this is webmail - you are reading it using Internet Explorer or another browser?

PWW 08:58 10 Dec 05

Hi Vog thanks for replying Yes this is webmail using Internet Explorer I have never had trouble with it before and not being a bill gates I dont know how to delete the mail now.I have a few more messages this morning so the list keeps on growing.A while ago I canceled the bulk mail folder because of all the junk mail that kept coming but that did not effect the ordinary mail.This has only started a couple of days ago.I had even thought of deleting my account and starting again fresh to see if that would help.Thanks again

Diodorus Siculus 08:59 10 Dec 05

Clear out temp files - try click here

Reboot the machine.

Diodorus Siculus 09:00 10 Dec 05

It could well be a glitch on Yahoo.com

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…