Email web forms in MS Fronpage 2000

ade.h 19:15 29 May 05

Is it possible to create an email form to substitute for an email link in Frontpage 2k? I gather that this is the best way to avoid spam from bots. I have tried adding a form but all I get is a single line rectangle with two buttons and I have no idea how to progress further. The form's properties box is not much help.

ade.h 16:37 30 May 05

Any help would be much appreciated, even just some appropriate websites for Frontpage info. This may seem like a basic question, but I'm totally new to web design.

ade.h 21:12 02 Jun 05

bump

Matt45 12:12 04 Jun 05

You'll need a host that supports FrontPage Extensions before you can use a FrontPage Web Form. If you haven't got one of those, then have a look at click here. As for acutally creating the form, have a look at click here

Matt

ade.h 15:03 04 Jun 05

Thanks for your reply. I already use a very good service provider that supports Frontpage. I'll have a look at your second link, although I have worked out how to creat a sort of workaround by changing the text of each hyperlink to "click here to email". At least that keeps the email addresses out of the text, which should hopefully minimise spam from bot searches.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…