email vouchers

geedad 00:15 06 Jun 07

Anyone heard of an email voucher scheme between M and S and Persimmon Homes? UK only I presume?
geedad

birdface 00:52 06 Jun 07

Yes niece sent me an e-mail with it in ,And click on underneath address to get your vouchers.I erased it ,So dont know if you actually get any vouchers ,But I assumed that it was just spam,You have to send it to ten of your friends,That was the bit that got me.[ I don't have any.]I will ask the niece at the weekend if she ever got any vouchers.

geedad 07:18 06 Jun 07

buteman
Thank you very much for your early response, buteman.
This is an interesting comment, and I would welcome other members to let me know if they have had a similar offer. It seems too good to be true!
If 1 person gets 20 emailers, that would be £500 worth of vouchers!
Multiply that by the potential number of thousands who would participate, would cost the company millions. It could be like the Hoover fiasco!
geedad

Batch 08:24 06 Jun 07

Now tell me, why would anyone give you £500 just for supplying 20 names? Please don't perpetuate this garbage.

See

click here

and

click here

geedad 08:41 06 Jun 07

Batch
Thanks, Batch. My son sent this to me and immediately I though of our Forum to get the truth of it.
Your response and comments greatly appreciated.
geedad

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…