email spacing

ashodd 10:50 28 Jan 08

Hi All,

I'm having a problem were all the emails that i send out seem to have spacing problems, e.g. when i send them out they have only one entre space in-between paragraph but when i get a reply and can see how my email looks from their point of view it shows the email with 3/4entre spaces in-between which does not look very professional at all. please see below what i mean.

Email start

Dear Richie,

Re: Random Investments Inc

Please could you let me know when you expect to be on a position to let me have the December figures for Random?

Many thanks and kind

Email end:

As you can see there is way to much space in-between paragraphs.

At first i thought it was the mail format but mine is set to the same as everybody elses in the office which is set to 'HTML'.

Any help would be great thanks

Clapton is God 13:02 28 Jan 08

There's nothing you can, or need, to do about it.

It's not a problam, as such.

It depends on the recipient's ISP and/or e-mail client as to how it's handled and displayed at their end.

I find that this sometimes happens to me as well.

If you're happy that when you originally send the e-mail it looks 'pretty', that's all that matters.

ashodd 11:17 31 Jan 08

There must be some way of fixing it as even sending internal emails we are having problems and the boss does'nt like it. If we send an email from office 07 to 03 all the paragraph spaces seem to be taken out however when they are sent from 03 to other computers quite a lot of the time they have paragraph spaces put in as the first email shows.

Both comoputers have the same email format which is HTML.

please help as this problem is driving me up the wall.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…