Email smilies for Outlook Express

golfpro 12:36 04 Jul 04

Are there any smilies that can be inserted into Outlook Express emails?

colberly 13:30 04 Jul 04

There are 100's. If you do a search on Google, click on images then insert the word smilies into the search bar you will find loads. I use Emotipad from click here
With this little program which contains about 350 already you can add more as you find them. There is a trial period of 14days then if you wish you can purchase the licence. You may as well take a look at the site if your interested.

terryr48 13:32 04 Jul 04

Try here click here

colberly 14:11 04 Jul 04

Smiley central is one I wouldn't use I'm afraid after having looked it up various sites it seems to contain a lot of spyware.

Cook2 20:17 04 Jul 04

Why not just download IncrediMail, you'lclick here get everything you want and more.

golfpro 20:45 04 Jul 04

Thanks guys. will give your suggestions a try. Sorry Cook2 but I have had bad experiences with Incredimail, I don't want any more.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…