email properties greyed-out

nilescrane 18:57 08 Feb 07

Hi- I've received some suspicious emails recently on hotmail via outlook express. I normally go in to properties, and then to message source to investigate. But in these recent cases "properties" is greyed-out. Any idea why and if I can do anything about it? Thanks.

big bloke66 19:14 08 Feb 07

Not sure wether you can do anything about the greying out, maybe someone with a lot more knowledge than me can shed light.
Any suspicious emails you get, just delete them and forget them.
bb66

GaT7 19:49 08 Feb 07

"properties" is greyed-out - is this only happening for the suspicious emails, or for all? G

Technotiger 19:51 08 Feb 07

When in doubt - Delete.

Technotiger 19:53 08 Feb 07

PS - I would also advise that you do not, as a general rule, go into properties to investigate anything. If it is any email you are not expecting or do not instantly recognise - Delete,

nilescrane 20:16 08 Feb 07

It's only greyed out for suspicious emails, ie ones incorporating my first name, which I don't use in hotmail. Yes I will delete them. I'm just intrigued. Thanks for help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…