email probs with hotmail and aol

daisy2bell 08:45 15 Dec 05

With both aol and hotmail taking security too far by blocking certain email addresses, I am increasingly not recieving email from people .
Is there another system like hotmail, which is reliable (must be free), but does not go wild on security.

Thanks

Carpigiani 10:56 15 Dec 05

Would you like a gmail account? I have lots of invites left.

I use plusnet good scanning by this ISP price is right for broadband reliable and helpful also give you a website if you wish as long as you are their customer

CLONNEN 12:48 15 Dec 05

Bear in mind that whatever email service you are using - emails sent to AOL and Hotmail addresses may still be blocked at the recipients end.

I can receive emails from AOL and Hotmail addresses on my speed-mail.co.uk email address but I CANNOT get replies to AOL and Hotmail accounts to get to the recipient. They keep bouncing back to me.

daisy2bell 18:55 15 Dec 05

"Would you like a gmail account? I have lots of invites left."

Yes, I would like to give that a try
Thanks

Carpigiani 11:04 16 Dec 05

If you click on the envelope beside 'Carpigiani' & send me your email address I will send you an invite.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…