email problem with talk talk

justkevin 11:42 07 Feb 07

I am unable to send email from my talktalk address even though my broadband is with them.I have a onetel email address and a talktalk address and while I can receive email which is sent to talktalk email address ,I can't send an email from this address it always comes from my onetel address!Is this because my outgoing mail in talktalk properties ,is shown as localhost instead of the word "talktalk" ,I would have thought that my local host was in fact talktalk,as my broadband is with them.

PaulB2005 11:46 07 Feb 07

How do I setup my TalkTalk address in Outlook Express? (PC)

click here

justkevin 12:47 07 Feb 07

this site was just an invitation from regifix ,to fix problems.I don't have a problem as such I have not configured it right.Your reply indicated this site would show me how to set it up but all I got was the invite to regifix

Stuartli 13:21 07 Feb 07

The link provided shows how to configure your OE e-mail address for TalkTalk accounts.

PaulB2005 18:46 07 Feb 07

I think justkevin has clicked on the green link under the words "Outlook Express". Howver that link isn't anything to do with me - the link is created by the PC Advisor website when it sees common words.

Click on click here and that'll take you to the right page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5