Email problem on BB with two computers.

pj123 17:47 18 Mar 06

No new emails.

I have two computers (his and hers). Both are connected to NTL BB via a Router and Wireless Adapter.

Both are working OK and can connect to the Internet. If I check my emails on my computer I get (lets say 8 new messages) If I then go to the other computer and check my Inbox it says “No new messages” and not even the 8 that I know are there are showing. My partner checks her emails on the “slave” computer and it says “No new messages” but if I check her email Inbox on my (main) computer there are new messages. How can I get both computers to look and register any new emails?

Thanks

recap 17:56 18 Mar 06

Once a user has logged in to a computer, that users e-mail details are shown. If you log in to another computer the e-mails would not show as they have already been accessed on the other computer.

This is assuming that you not using the web based e-mail account (NTL).

mosfet 19:33 18 Mar 06

You could try ...tools....accounts...propeties....advanced....select "leave copy on server" or similar

pj123 12:10 19 Mar 06

recap, good point. That could be the reason. Will send a few test emails to her and try to access them only on her own computer and not mine.

Les2, thanks. Have done that as well. Will see how it goes.

pj123 17:43 19 Mar 06

To both, recap and Les2. Don't know which one worked but seems to be all OK now.

Thanks.

Ticked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5