email problem

ole1999 20:39 09 May 05

Hi guys, i did post this problem last week, but i am none the wiser, thanks for trying anyhow i do appreciate it.

I just can not read any of my emails, i see what the email is about in the subject, but thats all i see, i cant read any of it as it does not display, i am using incredimail, i tried thunderbird, and even outlook, and its the same on them all.

The odd few emails that i have in my junk folder i can read, but when i move them to the inbox, they don't even go there, they just disappear, i am baffled, and really do need to read my emails, any help really appreciated, its XP BTW.
Thank you

TOPCAT® 21:11 09 May 05

It seems your messages are maybe being sent in rich text format (RTF) which creates difficulties with some email clients. Have a look here to check if it applies in your situation. TC.

click here

ole1999 21:33 09 May 05

Thanks for the reply, why has it suddenly gone like this and how on earth do i correct it, a system restore did not even fix it!
Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…