Email plus incredimail advice wanted

golfpro 08:48 27 Sep 08

I received an update to my current email client Thunderbird today, but as like all the other updates it would not install and I could not delete the install popup on my screen even using task master, without shutting down my PC and re-booting. I am now thinking of getting rid of Thunderbird altogether and installing another. Is Incredimail (the free version) still problematic, I did install it a few years ago, but had loads of problems, have they finally got it sorted now? Also if I did install it would I have to change my accounts in Mailwasher and Incredimail (I use a Yahoo address for my emails) or would they be transferred automatically?

Technotiger 09:20 27 Sep 08

Hi, I have been using Incredimail since it more or less first appeared. In the early days I was a Beta tester for Incredimail. Of course I advise you to go for it, though I cannot guarantee that you will not have any problems. However, that said, most problems these days are more with the users PC's rather than with Incredimail itself. I personally have not had any Incredimail problems for the last few years - neither have any of my relatives and friends all happily using Incredimail.

Re Yahoo ... click here

I say use it and enjoy!

birdface 09:42 27 Sep 08

Like Technotiger says.i have used it for about 5 years and can not remember ever having any problems with it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…