Email photos not reducing my jpegs

Little Davel 21:41 10 Jul 05

I used to be able to email a photo in windows explorer and a little message asked me whether I wanted to reduce the size of the file so that it could be emailled faster. Recently this isn't happening ! How do I turn this back on folks ?

thanks

Buchan 35 21:57 10 Jul 05

I`ll be interested in this answer too lads

rotormota 22:07 10 Jul 05

Just a thought. Have you got Picasa 2 photo editing download? It is an excellent piece of software which used to cost money but is now available free & is backed by Google so is safe.

It also compresses pics for emailing to answer your question!

VoG II 22:23 10 Jul 05
  Stuartli 22:30 10 Jul 05

Right click on a pic file>Send To>Mail Recipient>Do you wish to make your pictures smaller (Y or N)?

Little Davel 18:34 11 Jul 05

yes tried all that and the question about resize or smaller doesn't come up. I have OE - have microsoft changed all this via updates ?

roy 19:18 11 Jul 05

Hi!

Well, I have all the updates and it still works for me. Perhaps your os has become corrupted somehow.

Little Davel 19:46 11 Jul 05

tried a recommended system of removing the sendmail.dll and that hasn't worked either ! never mind will donwload a utility. cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…