Email photos not reducing my jpegs

Little Davel 21:41 10 Jul 05

I used to be able to email a photo in windows explorer and a little message asked me whether I wanted to reduce the size of the file so that it could be emailled faster. Recently this isn't happening ! How do I turn this back on folks ?

thanks

Buchan 35 21:57 10 Jul 05

I`ll be interested in this answer too lads

rotormota 22:07 10 Jul 05

Just a thought. Have you got Picasa 2 photo editing download? It is an excellent piece of software which used to cost money but is now available free & is backed by Google so is safe.

It also compresses pics for emailing to answer your question!

VoG II 22:23 10 Jul 05
  Stuartli 22:30 10 Jul 05

Right click on a pic file>Send To>Mail Recipient>Do you wish to make your pictures smaller (Y or N)?

Little Davel 18:34 11 Jul 05

yes tried all that and the question about resize or smaller doesn't come up. I have OE - have microsoft changed all this via updates ?

roy 19:18 11 Jul 05

Hi!

Well, I have all the updates and it still works for me. Perhaps your os has become corrupted somehow.

Little Davel 19:46 11 Jul 05

tried a recommended system of removing the sendmail.dll and that hasn't worked either ! never mind will donwload a utility. cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…