Email notifier

Willow12 19:06 13 Dec 03

I am trying to sort out an email notifier to use on Outlook. I have found one I want from click here and have it saved in 'My Pictures' I know it is not exactly the best place but I download everything to there so that I know where to find it! :)

How do I get it from there on to Outlook so that any new emails I get will play the wav file instead of the normal one beep that I have now?

Thanks

Diodorus Siculus 19:12 13 Dec 03

click here for an option.

VoG II 19:19 13 Dec 03

Sounds in Control Panel.

Sounds tab, Highlight New Mail Notification, click the Browse button and point it to your file.

Willow12 19:21 13 Dec 03

Thanks a lot Diodorus Siculus, that did the trick nicely. Also good to see the mighty VoG beaten to the punch for a change! ;)

RKMonty 19:59 14 Sep 05

Hello....would be grateful of any comments....Over the years I have accumalated a few webmail accounts....gmail, lycos etc.
Can anyone recommend a EMAIL NOTIFIER that is good and secure....?? Thanks

De Marcus™ 20:01 14 Sep 05

You should really start your own thread but to answer your question I use eprompter from click here reliably for a long time now

RKMonty 20:10 14 Sep 05

Will start new thread...thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…