email notification

wobbly76 16:39 20 Mar 05

Anybody know of an app. or software whereby you get notified when mail arrives, or does it stay with the server until you collect it.
I was thinking along the lines of Apple " Mail " which shows you and also makes sound.

Cheers, wobbly76

dogbreath1 16:50 20 Mar 05

For Windows users see last post of this thread.click here

JayDay 16:54 20 Mar 05

ePrompter automatically and simultaneously checks and retrieves your email messages from up to sixteen password protected email accounts AND lets you read, delete and respond to any of your messages with a simple click on the account of your choice click here

Technotiger 17:08 20 Mar 05

click here this provides audible and visual notification.

Cheers.

wobbly76 10:45 21 Mar 05

Technotiger, I've downloaded and installed Incredimail, looks great, just one small problem, where do I go to write a message, can't see what to click on.

Thanks everyone for your ideas.

W

SANTOS7 10:48 21 Mar 05

New Mail , far left of toolbar click on that and it will open the letter style you have selected

wobbly76 10:56 21 Mar 05

Thanks SANTOS7

I took that to be Outlook Express,, dunno why.

W.

SANTOS7 11:00 21 Mar 05

Should have mentioned , Open encredimail first the toolbar option is there

SANTOS7 11:00 21 Mar 05

Should have mentioned , Open encredimail first the toolbar option is there

Technotiger 13:48 21 Mar 05

Hi again - to write a message click on New Mail and a new window will open, with which you can have lots of fun, changing its appearance and adding lots of fun bit and pieces. If you want to send a photo to someone, from your My Pictures, then just click on Insert Picture, then choose your photo - the photo will appear at the point in your mail where the cursoe is.

Cheers.

Technotiger 13:49 21 Mar 05

cursoe - should be cursor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…