email - no reply set up

JohnM. 09:56 23 Jul 10

How do I set up a "no reply" email. I regularly send out 400 emails to a society members as bcc. Some members think they are personally to them, so I get about 30/40 emails back.

JohnM.

Graphicool1 10:04 23 Jul 10

What is your system?

What is your email software?
Outlook Express
Incredimail
Etc?

Taff™ 10:21 23 Jul 10

Why don`t you want replies? I do the same with members of my society and always glad to hear a "Thank You" or resolve anything else they have an issue with.

Batch 11:58 23 Jul 10

If you are using Outlook Express, set-up another copy of your email account details in Outlook Express (i.e. create a clone of your email account details), but call it something else and edit the account details to have a guff Reply address (e.g. [email protected]).

Then use that set of account details as the "From" when sending out the emails.

I would suggest that you also make it clear in teh email body that replies will go to a non-responding email address.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…