Email "Moved or Deleted in Outlook

rawprawn 14:09 27 Sep 05

I have a folder in Outlook for "Friends" all emails that are directed to be moved to this folder have started disappearing with the message as above. Can anyone point me in the rigt direction. Im have checked "Rules and it looks OK to me but I wonder if the best way is to delete all rules and start again.

recap 17:59 27 Sep 05

Check that the senders address has not been placed in the "Block Sender" list by mistake, before recreating the Message Rule.

rawprawn 18:08 27 Sep 05

Sorry I don't quite understand that, can you be a bit more specific? How do I get to "Block senders list" I do a monthly news letter to about 45 people, is that what you mean. How do I clear all?

johnnyrocker 18:14 27 Sep 05

are the messages incoming/outgoing or both?

johnny.

VoG II 18:16 27 Sep 05

Tools|Options, Junk E-mail button, Blocked Senders tab.

rawprawn 18:35 27 Sep 05

VoG™ I cannot find "junk Email" button

johnnyrocker Incoming only as far as I am aware, althogh there seems to be a question mark there. I have sent emails that have not been received, to people in my "friends " folder.

VoG II 18:37 27 Sep 05

Junk e-mail button is on the Preferences tab in Tools|Options. At least it is in Outlook 2003.

Hamish 18:41 27 Sep 05

In my version of outlook the junk email option is found under actions not tools

johnnyrocker 18:43 27 Sep 05

you may have a blocked word or words in your message title.

johnny.

rawprawn 19:01 27 Sep 05

There is no Junk Mail at all, either in Preferences or listed under Actions. The only way I can see reference to it is Inbox/Organise/Junk Mail, but there does not seem to be a folder. I have turned it off, or at least I think it is turned Off, It just shows that Junk mail mesaages would be shown in a (Chosen) colour also the same would apply to "Adult Content" messages, and there is a tab next to it "Turn On". In "About Outlook it is shown as Outlook 2002 (10.6515.6735) SP3 althogh I thoght it was Office XP Pro 2003

VoG II 19:22 27 Sep 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…