email links

sak41 13:50 24 Jul 06

hi when i go to a web page and there is en email link to send a message.....how do i make the defult email my own hotmail. does that make sense!!

babybell 13:53 24 Jul 06

I think I know what you mean. Basically when you click a email link on a website, windows will usually open Microsoft Outlook to compose the message. Unfortunately I don't think there is anyway that you can get it to open within your Hotmail account. I tend to just copy and paste the link, takes only a few seconds longer to do

babybell 13:59 24 Jul 06

Actually I'm totally wrong there, you can do it. In Internet Exploxer click Tools and then Internet Options. Click the programs tab and next to where it says "Email" click the drop down arrow and select Hotmail. When you click an email link from now on it will open Hotmail

sak41 14:41 24 Jul 06

hi i use firefox but cant find the programs tab. do you know where it is locaated in firefox

thanks

VoG II 14:44 24 Jul 06

Set in Control Panel, Internet Options, Programs tab.

sak41 14:49 24 Jul 06

thaks but what am i looking for..what do need to change

VoG II 14:50 24 Jul 06

E-mail - click the arrow, select Hotmail.

sak41 14:55 24 Jul 06

thanks

sak41 14:55 24 Jul 06

thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…