EMail icon missing on my IE7

ruskle 16:47 03 Mar 06

I like the new IE7 and intend keeping it, BUT how do I access the email icon as was the case with IE6? Everything else seems fine.

Russell

ruskle 19:28 06 Mar 06

Bump

Jackcoms 21:33 06 Mar 06

In IE go to View, Toolbars, Customise. You can then add/delete/move icons to your heart's content.

Al94 08:59 07 Mar 06

In my IE7 that option does not appear under View, Toolbars. It does under the tools icon on the right of the toolbar, toolbars,customise but the email icon isn't there to add.

ruskle 14:40 07 Mar 06

Thanks chaps, I had already tried all the options in TOOLS etc and even in "CUSTOMISE TOOL BARS" there is no option to insert an Email icon or even the word Email. Am I missing something? If so can you point me in the right direction.

Russell.

Al94 16:04 07 Mar 06

bump

ruskle 17:26 07 Mar 06

Just to clarify, I am refering to the Beta release of Internet Explorer Seven.

Keep trying chaps, we must be able to access Outlook Express without going back to the start menu, in IE6 we had an icon on the Tool Bar for that.

Russell

ruskle 20:33 18 Mar 06

Bump

Jackcoms 21:25 18 Mar 06

"Just to clarify, I am refering to the Beta release of Internet Explorer Seven."

Yes, we know.

But, because it's an early Beta release, probably few people have it and, thus, are unable to help.

Jackcoms 21:26 18 Mar 06

Have you bothered to contact MS?

ruskle 19:56 19 Mar 06

Yes, I have bothered to contact MS and they don't have an answer in the general Q&A section.
There is a fee for other questions and as I am not desperate for an answer as it is a very small problem easily overcome I am not prepared to make BG any richer.
I will give it another week and then mark it as "Resolved" and leave it for now.
Thanks,

Russell.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac