email help

stephjh 12:36 31 Jan 04

I am currently using outlook express 6, and today all of my email has suddenly started being recieved straight into the deleted files section, even known contacts. It is showing there as unread.

Diodorus Siculus 12:45 31 Jan 04

Check what message rules you have setup - they may have been changed.

stephjh 12:51 31 Jan 04

"where the from line contains people" is the only thing ticked in the "select the conditions for your rule" I haven't altered it, and I don't know what it means, should anything else be ticked please?

Big Elf 13:08 31 Jan 04

What happens if you remove the tick?

stephjh 14:46 31 Jan 04

no change, when tick is removed, but it insisted on having at least one tick somewhere so I put it into the cc bit, cos I don't use that.

wildrover 15:04 31 Jan 04

Untick everything in box '2 Select the actions for your rule', particularly 'delete it' if that is ticked, then you should be able to clear the 'where the from line contains people' box.

If that doesn't work, try looking in the 'blocked senders' list for a strange entry.

stephjh 15:26 31 Jan 04

didn't work, tick still there, nothing in blocked senders list either

stephjh 16:42 31 Jan 04

problem sorted, the contacts in question were in the blocked file. thanks alot for pointing it out

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…