email font size problem

rose33 12:00 31 May 05

Hi,

Can you please advise?
When I use Outlook Express to send emails, I can't change the font size. If I go into tools and options to change font size it will allow me to change the size, but when I create a new email the font size is default at 12, even though I have set this to 14.
If I then go into format text and choose Rich text to ammend font size, it appears to allow me to change the size, but as soon I type a message the font reverts to size 12.
If I want to re-install O/L Express how do I do this?

Yoda Knight 12:03 31 May 05

type your message, highlight the whole thing, then change the font size

SANTOS7 12:05 31 May 05

click here
this may help,good luck..

rose33 15:11 31 May 05

YODA KNIGHT and SANTOS7

Thank you for your help, but these suggestions do not solve the problem. I have used the highlight
idea before, but it does not work with this problem

Wak 20:03 31 May 05

Hi Rose, Try this:-
Go in to Outlook Express.
Click on CREATE.
Put the cursor in the Message Panel.
Click on FORMAT.
Click FONT and select the Font, the size, the Style and the colour you want then click OK.
That should make it the default Font.

Wak 20:05 31 May 05

PS. the above works with Windows 98SE.
What system do you have???

Technotiger 20:13 31 May 05

Hi, why not change your email program. This one is a free and very easy download&install.
click here

I never use anything else - nor do any of my many friends, since I introduced them to it.

Cheers.

rose33 09:41 01 Jun 05

I had tried that, it does not work. I am on XP.

rose33 09:49 01 Jun 05

I have changed over to your email program, very good email provider, but it does not cure my problem, my font size still reverts back to text size 12

Sans le Sou 09:59 01 Jun 05

If you go to Add/Remove programmes and look down the left hand side you will see an icon called add/remove Windows components. You can get rid of OE and reinstall it but you will need a windows Xp disk

Sans le Sou 10:03 01 Jun 05

Just a thought, when in tools/options/compose, after your selections you did click apply, only I have done this myself and it is easy to not do.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…