email error message question

suzie005 00:16 12 Mar 05

get 0x8000405 in outlook when i receive mail.all my messages for hrs have been headed ATTENTION: Bounced Message Notification, Total Bytes!! A message was sent to you that was returned to the sender(bounced)
because it would have caused your mailbox quota to be exceeded.

The following is the reason that the message was over quota:

Quota Type: Total Bytes
Quota Available: 0
Total Quota: 10485760

i get the same mail in opera and get told to delete mail already in my inbox.never had the messages b4 and not sure if it's a coincidence but ntl have been messing 2nite.cudn't receive mail 4 ages.have searched google and not been able 2 resolve the problem.can anybody help?

john-232317 12:34 12 Mar 05

click here type in your email address and you can see what is in your box and edit it as required.

suzie005 13:05 12 Mar 05

dun that.unfortunately all i get is the same as i do in outlook/opera and ntl's webmail.i can read who it's from and i get told 2 contact the sender 2 resend every time but it's not solved the problem of the bounced messages

suzie005 14:13 12 Mar 05

found out wot the problem was.i knew 4 a fact that my inbox was not over the limit.i've deleted Trash in webmail and all seems 2 b ok now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…