EMail duplication

goll_y 11:12 06 Aug 03

I currently have a bigfoot email account to which people send an email. Bigfoot copies this and sends it directly to my yahoo account where I can read this. However, for bigfoot to copy the email and send it to both my yahoo account and orange account requires me to pay a quaterly subscription fee. Can anywhere do this for free?

Please help

xania 13:42 06 Aug 03

Why not simply open your e-mails
click here
first and send a copy to each of your other accounts yourself.

goll_y 13:57 06 Aug 03

because I want text alerts which I can get when an email gets delivered to my orange account but I want to read them in yahoo.

xania 15:23 06 Aug 03

I don't know how Bigfoot works, but I would have thought that whichever way orange & yahoo reacts to Bigfoot, anything you do in Mail2web would have the same reaction. Try it and see - you have nothing to lose.

goll_y 16:40 06 Aug 03

bigfoot is just like the master postman. My email address would be ....@bigfoot.com to which people rsend emails. I can't read them at the bigfoot web page, it just acts like a postman and delivers the email to numerous email accounts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…