email on broad band

How do u use email with broad band as some dont offer it in their package

alnwrd 18:27 22 Mar 05

Magik ®© 18:29 22 Mar 05

or of course.......Gmail

Mikè 18:31 22 Mar 05
  Dipso 22:23 22 Mar 05

If you had an internet/email account on a Pay Go basis with a dial up provider, you may be able to continue using it simply by reconfiguring the SMTP (sending) server in Outlook or OE.

My broadband ISP doesn't provide POP3 accounts, only SMTP for sending. I have however continued to use the ic24, Tiscali and Virgin email addresses that I collected along the way.

Technotiger 22:27 22 Mar 05

Hi, in my humble opinion the very best email program is without doubt click here

roygbiv 15:22 23 Mar 05

my postings

Dipso 21:45 23 Mar 05

I didn't think Incredimail provided email accounts. I thought it was just an alternative to Outlook Express etc. Am I wrong?

Technotiger 20:32 24 Mar 05

Hi, no you are not wrong, but that is not the way I interpreted the original Post. That is why I specifically said 'email program' in my response.
Of course splitting silly needs a ISP, I was only recommending what I believe to be the best program.

Cheers and Happy Easter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…