Email attachments

Creditman 23:22 10 Jun 03

I sent an email with an attachment (which was put into Adobe Acrobat format without my doing anything), but when I read the "sent" message there was a note that "OE had removed access to an unsafe attachment". Why did this happen & how can I send my attachment?

midase 23:34 10 Jun 03

This part of OE's security features and is annoying when you know that the attachment is safe. To stop this happening open OE and click on Tools then click on Options and open the Security Tab and remove the tick from "Do not allow attachments" etc Apply it and close out. Beware though not to open attachments that you are not sure of or you don't know who they are from. My Zonealarm Pro stops unsafe attachments anyway.

midase 23:37 10 Jun 03

Also forgot to say. Make sure that you do not have any viruses that have attched themselves to you address book.

bambam005 23:42 10 Jun 03

trying to send large attachments on a regular basis , go to click here and send from there , just log in with your usual username and password . Hope this helps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…