An email arrived much too wide.

Meshuga 22:57 18 Mar 05

I have just got an long email from a cousin which was 3 times wider than my 17 inch screen causing me to scroll every line from right to left to be able to read it. Took me ages. Has anyone any idea how he did that and how to revert future mail to a normal size from his end as I dont want any more of those. It was full of animated emoticons as well. I believe he has a laptop but no idea what OS he has. I`m going to have words with him (plenty)after I`ve got some info here. Thanks.

octal 23:03 18 Mar 05

It sounds like the setup at his end, I think for the time being cut and paste it into a text editor so you can put the carriage returns in to make it easier to read.

With all those emoticons it sounds like He is using Incredimail, I hate receiving them, they are very difficult to read with all the rubbish included in the email.

Meshuga 07:41 19 Mar 05

Thanks octal, I agree, I hate all those emoticons. I`ll have to get back to him and find out what he`s using. Thanks for your reply.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…