email alerts

picklsey 19:14 18 Jan 05

any one know of a free programe that will give me an alert when i,ve recieved emails.thanks

howard60 19:15 18 Jan 05

If you use hotmail as I do and notification is ticked then an incoming message sounds.

VoG II 19:15 18 Jan 05

Mailwasher click here will, and block spam to boot.

picklsey 19:19 18 Jan 05

boy that,s what i call a fast reply.should have said it,s for my daughter she,s using mozilla thunderbird.thank,s know of any more.

Technotiger 19:24 18 Jan 05

Hi, another email prog that gives alerts is Incredimail - which I use; not only that, but you can choose some great fun alerts to use -
I have the desert island desktop background, and the alert I have chosen consists of a small submarine rising to the surface, whereupon the hatch opens and a jolly sailor pops up and says that I have mail - accompanied with the water sounds and submarine type pip-pips. He then submerges again till next time.

Cheers.

Technotiger 19:30 18 Jan 05

ps - Incredimail is a Free download from click here

Technotiger 19:31 18 Jan 05

Sorry - that should have been click here

picklsey 19:38 18 Jan 05

thanks all i will give my daughter the choice of which one she wants.thanks again.

bobbybowls 20:08 18 Jan 05

tools - options - general - tick boxes for alerts

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…