Email Address change?

night 12:11 14 Nov 03

I am going to broadband so I am changing my ISP, how can I change my email address and yet still receive my emails from my defunct ISP, or do I loose them all and have to inform everybody of my change of address first before making the change?

recap 12:16 14 Nov 03

If it is web based then just log in to the site as usual, or set it up in OE. If you do set it up in OE you may be required to log in via a dial up connection within a 30 day period though, if you originally set it up as a dial up account.

johnnyrocker 12:18 14 Nov 03

go to click here input your e mail address and password and bobs your uncle.

johnny.

Xevious 12:45 14 Nov 03

nice one johnny.

tiger, as recap states, you will need to connect to your old ISP every now and again if you want to keep it live...

i went thru the same thing, was with freeserve, with them i had to connect every 3 months to keep it live, thought it wasn't worth it (as i didn't want to see a dial-up modem EVER again! lol) as 3 months is more than long enough to figure out who still needed to be notified of my new email addy...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…