email address

numcy 22:58 03 Nov 07

I have just changed ISP from tiscali to sky. I would like to keep my tiscali email address but wonder if this is possible. It saves me having to register with god knows how many services again, tell people etc etc. Can I do this? If I can how do I set up my email account in outlook express to send and recieve them from the tiscali address. I would still wish to use the new sky email address from time to time. I am using xp. Thanks all.

DieSse 23:09 03 Nov 07

"I would like to keep my Tiscali email address but wonder if this is possible."

That depends entirely on Tiscalis Ts& Cs. You need to read them/ask Tiscali. You may need to pay for the privilege.

You may find that you cannot send via Tiscali s servers unless you have an account with them - again you need to ask. Many ISPs prohibit this.

When you have two email addresses/accounts, you find that OE has a "From" bar at the top, with a drop-down arrow at the right end. This allows you to choose which outgoing account to use.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…