Email accounts suddenly don't send

zoobie 17:36 09 May 04

All 4 seperate and unrelated pop/smtp email accounts suddenly refuse to send my emails. They just sit in the outbox of OE day after day. They receive mail...but no outgoing email has been sent for days. Suggestions? thanks

Eastender 17:44 09 May 04

Any error message when you click Send/Recv ?

Try going into OE then Tools/Accounts/Properties/Servers and see if the outgoing mail (smtp) is filled in correctly. Don't know if this is any help but its worth a try!

stalion 17:52 09 May 04

have you changed to broadband recently

zoobie 04:41 10 May 04

I didn't change anything...but it somehow fixed itself...then just failed again. All settings are the same in my accounts (pop/smtp). This is gettin' weird...

zoobie 04:42 10 May 04

My error message is:

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'Doof.us', Server: 'mail.doof.us', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…