Email Accounts

douglas1973 18:10 17 Mar 08

I set up a database of email addresses, etc. for a Neighbourhood Watch scheme so that notications of burglaries, etc could be sent to residents by email. At the same time I opened a subaccount named [email protected] and configured my email application to forward all emails sent and received with this address to the person in charge of the scheme. I am now relinquising my duties and want to know if after removing the above address from my account whether it can be used by the person in charge of the scheme whose provider also happens to be BT.

rawprawn 19:18 17 Mar 08

To the best of my knowledge No. Once you delete a sub account in your BT Account it cannot ever be re-instated by anyone.

skidzy 19:19 17 Mar 08

The email account is tied to your isp account...ie the bill payer,YOU.

To the best of my knowledge this cannot be handed over to anyone else.

skidzy 19:20 17 Mar 08

how spooky....almost the same wording within seconds.

rawprawn 19:22 17 Mar 08

Great minds think alike!

skidzy 19:25 17 Mar 08

dont know about the great bit though :-))

rawprawn 19:42 17 Mar 08

Hmmmm!

I do hope that douglas1973 gets the message and doesn't mind our banter.

skidzy 19:45 17 Mar 08

I do have this habit RP Lol,though i think we have pretty well answered the question.

Sorry douglas,habit of mind every now and again....as RP says..little banter at times.

douglas1973 23:21 17 Mar 08

skidsy and rawprawn you are brilliant! Thank you very much indeed. At first I thought of asking BT this question but based on previous bad experiences with BT Support I decided to use PC Advisor Helproom instead and thank God I did!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017