Email Accounts

Genius1 18:32 05 Apr 06

I'm sure there is a way to do this, but I can't figure it out! How do I link my Wanadoo internet email account so that I can recieve messages from it in Microsoft Office Outlook 2003? Also, can I send messages from Outlook so that the address appears as on my Wanadoo account for the email recipitant? Thanks a lot in advance...

Diodorus Siculus 18:39 05 Apr 06

I presume you have wanadoo pop3 mail.

Outlook Express - Easy Guide Settings Check
click here This is the guide for OE; Outlook will be similar.

Put what you want in the From field of Outlook.

Genius1 18:44 05 Apr 06

I already have an account set up in Outlook for the email account that came with my broadband connection (with the address ending @wanadoo.co.uk). I'm referring here to a free [email protected]' account I set up. Can I follow these instructions for this. I didn't think that this free email was POP3?

Diodorus Siculus 20:03 05 Apr 06

Sorry, I don't know the free @fsmail.net option.

Genius1 12:12 06 Apr 06

You can sign up to the free @fsmail.net email from Wanadoo here:

click here

Would this be a POP3 account? The other likely options in Outlook under creating a new email account are IMAP, HTTP and Additional Server Types.

Does anyone know how to set this up, if at all possible? Thanks.

Genius1 20:36 06 Apr 06

Anyone?!

skidzy 20:53 06 Apr 06

I believe @fsmail.net is web based collection mail only and not configurable to outlook.

You can collect the mail from places like click here

Genius1 11:11 07 Apr 06

Thanks for the link - very useful. This means I can now collate all of my email accounts into one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…