email

tapsilteerie 20:11 11 Apr 07

I've just switched to sky broadband & having difficulty sending & receiving email (it gets returned from mail advisor) also I can't seem to able to sign in to msn messenger.
ps how can I get a hotmail account (I can't sign in to this either) can anyone help please ?

p;3 16:10 13 Apr 07

are you trying to send/receive via outlook express or outlook ?

and can you link us to your sign in page for web mail?

Watchful 21:10 14 Apr 07

Have you tried their Help section: click here

tapsilteerie 16:44 15 Apr 07

sky help rejects my username as unknown and same with password-what can I do now?

Watchful 18:55 15 Apr 07

Do you use Outlook Express or read your mail from the server?

All I can suggest is that you check your e-mail settings which should be: Incoming mail: pop3 and then your server name and Outgoing: SMTP etc.

With OE, go to Tools/Mail tab/Accounts/Properties and check your settings re e-mail address etc.

Watchful 18:27 16 Apr 07

Here's what your settings should look like in OE with your ISP name entered instead of freeserve (which is mine.) [IMG]click here[/IMG]

Your username is usually the part of your e-mail address after the @ sign.

p;3 21:05 23 Apr 07

if you use outlook express or outlook , have you got the mail saved which gave you your user details?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…