Ei system 51298PC and Medion 15" MD 7475A monitor.

krispa 13:02 06 May 09

Can anyone give me an idea of how much these two items would be bought for? I dont know very much about computers etc, but I was sold these two items (by my daughters fiance!!) as a Christmas present last year for my 2 sons. He assured me my sons would be able to play any PC game, which turns out to be totally untrue and needs more GB, infact a lot more. Also the monitor packed up completely 2 months ago, starting with a flash of colour then black screen. When turned off then on again the light appeared for 2 seconds then went totally blank again. I feel I have been totally ripped off by him and he has done me a great injustice, knowing my ignorance about computers etc. I dont want to get him involved with this again, as he has a knack of making me feel inadequate and that he has sold me a brilliant system. Any comments would be helpful. Thanks. Krispa.

wee eddie 12:22 07 May 09

Please don't think that no one has read your thread.

I have Googled the Product Numbers you gave and come up with nothing, others will have done the same.

Please check the Product Codes and repost if necessary.

keef66 13:26 07 May 09

I think that the 15" monitor is a TFT, you can get a new 17" one for £75.

The monitor may be OK but the pc faulty.

Like Wee Eddie I can't find the pc from the number you gave; if it came with a 15" monitor I doubt it's a recent model, so I hope you didn't part with too much money

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac