EHCI DRIVERS

sol_sun_ftm 23:23 13 Oct 04

I bought a usb hub on ebay It works ok in usb 1port but when I connect it to a usb 2 port The find new hardware wizard asks for the CD with the EHCI drivers on I have no such Cd none came with the hub

Any Ideas how I get this to work on usb2

The reason I bought it was so I had more usb2 ports

Diodorus Siculus 08:02 14 Oct 04

Do you know the manufacturer of the hub? Any name / model number on it which might help?

sol_sun_ftm 08:34 14 Oct 04

The only name on it is sprinters and on the back it says 4 port usb hub made in china

Diodorus Siculus 08:40 14 Oct 04

click here for a lot of discussion and some suggested fixes.

sol_sun_ftm 11:43 14 Oct 04

Many thanks for that However having got the usb working according to device manager. When I plug my flash drives in the wizard asks for a driver for them I have had them working on usb2 but bought the hub to save having to reach around back of computer each time

sol_sun_ftm 12:50 14 Oct 04

Got so fed up pulled all the usb wires out of computer turned computer off went down stairs had a cup of coffee came back conected everything back up turned computer on Found new hardware loaded them no problem with no need for drivers

Diodorus Siculus

Thanks for your help mate

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…