To the Editor - Logging on

ened 07:13 08 Apr 04

Dear editor
I experienced a problem earlier about which I have posted.
Since I have been running this morning everytime I return to your site I have to log on again. Until this I could return anytime in the same session.
I haven't actually changed anything but my machine did fail during the night.
Am I missing a cookie or what?

Forum Editor 07:18 08 Apr 04

on the login screen our server will set a cookie on your machine, enabling an auto-login.

Once you're logged in you can stay that way, provided you keep your browser open. If you close the browser, you'll need to login again.

ened 07:26 08 Apr 04

This is strange because I can return to the page using the Back button but if I try to return using Favorites it makes me log in again.

Is this symptomatic of something more serious?

User-312386 08:29 08 Apr 04

thats right

it has an "autologin" feature as the cookies are enabled

If you press the back button the you still have a PCA browser open and the cookie that remembers you is still active, however, when you close all PCA windows the cookies that remembers you is deleted and then you have to log in again

pj123 10:35 08 Apr 04

The only time I have to log back in to PCA is after I have deleted my cookies and temp internet files. The strange thing is, I don't have to login again to other sites that remember my details, only PCA. So why is that?

ened 16:43 08 Apr 04

Could it be anything to do with Zone Alarm?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…