editing video in win mov maker

KPC 09:43 06 Feb 10

Basically got win7, win live with windows movie maker. I have a music video that i want to edit that is 1 hour long but when i import into movie maker it says that it is less than the original length and when you preview it, it finishes short of the original video. The really odd thing is, when you are previewing, if you click on the slider to take it back to a particular point in the video,lets say 15 mins 10 secs it shows you the missing video where it shouldnt be, then click again, and there is another part of the video that wasnt at this time point. What the hell is going on. Hope you can understand what i am trying to explain...... HELP.

Technotiger 10:32 06 Feb 10

Have you got the Windows Live Moviemaker version, ordinary Windows Movie Maker is not fully compatible with Win7, WMM development halted after Vista!

Technotiger 10:35 06 Feb 10
  KPC 10:48 06 Feb 10

Yes. I had Windows Vista. Upgraded to Windows 7 with a clean install. Then downloaded Windows live which has the latest Windows Movie maker. It still has the same problem.

Technotiger 10:58 06 Feb 10

In that case, I am afraid I don't know what else to suggest, other than perhaps re-importing the video.

KPC 11:07 06 Feb 10

ok mate, thanks for trying to help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…