EDITING FROM" MY PICTURES"

PERN 12:04 PM 11 Oct 11

When scrolling through My Pictures, clicking on one pic for editing, I click on edit ,under the pic and up comes a highly zoomed in version of the pic.I have obviously clicked on something somewhere which I want to reverse. Can anybody help please

northumbria61 12:07 PM 11 Oct 11

Check your "zoom slider" at bottom of screen.

PERN 12:23 PM 11 Oct 11

Hi Northumbria 61 Cannot find a zoom slider, when the "zoomed in" picture comes up there are approx 28 colours in bottom left corner and various brushes and tools up on the left side of pic. I have the zoom in and zoom out controls etc along the bottom edge but no slider.

northumbria61 12:26 PM 11 Oct 11

What OS and are you using MS Picture Manager?

PERN 13:05 PM 11 Oct 11

I am running windows xp so I presume it is MS PIC MANAGER

shellship 16:59 PM 11 Oct 11

**PERN From your description it looks as though your pictures may be set to open in MS Paint which is not really a photo editor. Right click on pic and see what it says under "open with".

PERN 21:00 PM 11 Oct 11

Hi Shellship Rt click on pic and up comes WINDOWS PIC, KODAK GALL, INTERNET EX,ADOBE PAINTSHOP, and PAINT.

northumbria61 21:06 PM 11 Oct 11

Ry right click on your picture and from the drop down list select MS Office Picture Manager - if not in list select choose default program and set it at Picture Manager.

PERN 21:07 PM 11 Oct 11

I just tried to open picture in all the above and when using "paint"it came up highly zoomed.

PERN 21:19 PM 11 Oct 11

When I rt click on pic neither Ms OFFICE MAN, or DEFAULT PROGRAMME come up. WhenI looked in properties//general it quotes---OPENS WITH WINDOWS PICT:AND F

northumbria61 21:35 PM 11 Oct 11

Control Panel - Default Programs - Associate a file type or protocol with a specific program - scroll down to find .jpe, .jpeg, .jpg - Description next to that should be Microsoft Picture Manager - if not click on those 3 above and then click on Change Program - you should now get the option to change it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: We're just hours away from the OnePlus 2 l2…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Motoman robots: from killing The Terminator to samurai swordmanship

Why Apple's being criticised for everything, even the good things