Editing Download from Youtube

Ole.H 13:59 05 Feb 09

I downloaded video from youtube for a friend of the fifties singer David Whitfield unfortunatly he appeared on the Beverley Sisters Show and is sandwiched between them singing??? and a sketch. Can I delete the singing and the sketch and just leave David Whitfield? it is a Windows Media(TM) Video File and I have XP. Thank You.
Ole.H

kindly 14:26 05 Feb 09

Yes you can. If you use a program lick "easy video joiner and splitter" you should be ok. Do a search on google to find a free one.

Fermat's Theorem 22:13 05 Feb 09

put it into Windows Movie Maker which is already on your machine and do the editing there.

Hope this helps :-)

kindly 07:17 06 Feb 09

Nice one Fermats Theorem, never though about that one.

Ole.H 14:02 06 Feb 09

Thanks Guys,I tried the video splitter couldn't get it to work,but I do have a Youtube Downloader which also converts flv Files to WMV and if you tick the box enter the start and finish time it takes out the section you want and discards the rest, brilliant.Thanks Again.
Ole.H

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…