Edit objects in Word

BigDunc 20:48 01 May 03

Hi
I need to photo edit/adjust some drawings that have been inserted into Word. However, when I copy the drawing into Photoshop to play with it, the quality is much reduced. The only source of the drawings is in the Word.doc
Is there a way of copying pics into Photoshop from Word and preserving the quality? If I copy it into PowerPoint its OK but can't edit it there.
Thanks
Dunc

The PC Doctor 21:01 01 May 03

How are you copying the Picture?

Have you tried copy-n-paste method - highlight the picture in Word use the copy function then use the paste as new image function in your pain program.

I had a similar thing happen to me and had to resort to displaying the Word document at about 200%. Then doing a screen copy then paste into a paint program.

BigDunc 21:24 01 May 03

Thanks Doc
I can "paste special" new image OK into a Microsoft application but there is no option in Photoshop other than just "paste". If there are no other suggestions, then it looks if the print screen option may be the best.
Dunc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…