Edit Home Made DVDs

Desert Andy 10:33 23 Jan 08

HI

I have made 4 5-min DVDs and ripped them using Pinnacle. I would now like to make a single DVD using the four previous DVDs put together. Unfortunately, I have lost the original avi tapes. Is there any way I can capture the 4 homemade DVDs so that i can make a single DVD.

Many thanks for any help,

Andy

MAJ 10:41 23 Jan 08

DVD Flick, if Pinnacle doesn't do it. click here

David4637 13:05 23 Jan 08

Providing you have made a proper DVD of your clips, and you have Studio V943 or greater, you can import them back into studio ( I have done this ). I don't know how much the quality will suffer though. Nothing ventured nothing gained.Give it a try. David

Terry Brown 13:24 23 Jan 08

If the files are in either VOB or MPEG format, download the trial version of Videoredo click here , where you can edit out any unwanted items (or add others) and save to an MPeg file which is then burnable in the format you choose.

I tried the trial and have since then bought the program.
Terry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…