Edit 1800 Mp3 Titles ?

ruskle 20:37 28 Jan 06

I have 1800 MP3's on my hard drive, each has a 2 didgit number in front of the title, some numbers duplicated. I want to remove the numbers and resave the files in alphabetical order and transfer to DVD for home and CD's for my car's MP3 player. I have edited about 200 now and a bit fed up. Is there a way to do a multiple edit to give me time to do my office work? I guess not but no harm in asking the experts.

Russell.

ruskle 12:23 11 Feb 06

I have now put this query on the beginners forum as after 3 weeks on this one I had no replies.
The answer was soon provided there so I have closed this subject.

Russell.

Smiler 12:28 11 Feb 06

"I have now put this query on the beginners forum as after 3 weeks on this one I had no replies.
The answer was soon provided there so I have closed this subject" You posted on 28th Jan so thatis only two weeks.
It may have helped if you had bumped the thread so that it was showing on the top of the list. In case you dont't know how to bump a athread just make a post with either the word bump in it or ^^
Glad you got a solution though.

ruskle 12:35 11 Feb 06

Thanks Smiler. I didn't know how to "Bump" a program but now realise that as there are probably hundreds of queries after mine it soon gets left behind, strange though how the same people I see regularly on this forum answered my query on the other one.

I am having email contact with one of the chaps who has sent me a small exe file and advice on how to do what I want.
OK on 2 weeks only . My error.

Russell.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…