Echo123 in my E-Mail contacts cannot be deleted

Govan1x 09:25 10 Sep 15
Answered

Every now and then I check my e-mail contacts list and noticed one there for Skype called echo123.

Now I do not use Skype and I certainly do not want it in my contacts list but it cannot be deleted.

Using Windows Live mail and Windows10

Anyone found a way of removing it. Not sure if it is just a W10 problem or not.

Anyhow check your e-mail contacts list in case this is one of your contacts as well.

Govan1x 10:36 10 Sep 15

I did try Skype on W8.1 but never used it and have not downloaded it on W10 but found out it comes bundled with one of my e- mail programs just need to find out how to delete it from there.

Govan1x 12:05 10 Sep 15

Found another problem while searching which was a bit more concerning.

My Microsoft sign in account for W10. If using Firefox and I go to the internet for my Sign in at live.com it allows me to sign in. The problem is doing the same using Internet Explorer signs you into your e-mail automatically When you type Live.com in to the address bar.

Just found out it does the same with Outlook.com. Must be something wrong somewhere to automatically sign you in without needing a username or password.

Can someone with a Live.com or outlook.com just type one of those two into the address bar on Internet Explorer W10 to see if they get the same problem or is it just me.

Just wondering if it is Skype that keeps me signed in. Like I say i do not use Skype but it must have came when upgrading from W8.1

Govan1x 23:26 10 Sep 15
Answer

Finally got rid of it. Had to download Skype then Unlink my Microsoft account from it. Signed out.In to Add remove and deleted Skype and all is well again.

What a carry on just to get it deleted from My contacts.

I have a similar problem but WORSE! ALL of my contacts disappeared when this Echo123 contact appeared. What can I do to get them back?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…