Ebuyer.com Website Problem

BLUELEN 20:27 20 Oct 04

Anyone any ideas why when I click on the "buy" button on the Ebuyer.com site nothing appears in the shopping cart. Just says your cart is empty. I have used this site many times, the last being only a few weeks ago,and I have'nt made any chanes to my PC. I can login successfully -- just can't buy anything!! Have e-noted the company but to date had no reply. Grateful for any advice.

Diodorus Siculus 21:03 20 Oct 04

Do you have cookies enabled? Most sites use cookies to save basket info.

Carpigiani 21:05 20 Oct 04

Diodorus Siculus
I agree, just tried the site and all working fine.

BLUELEN 21:48 21 Oct 04

Cookies are enabled and I can use the site fine on works pc but still can't get anything to go in the cart on mine.Any further ideas on what I can do.? Can't think of any changes I've made to comp recently.Thanks

woodchip 22:00 21 Oct 04

Try a Different Browser, or if it's IE and you have a full XP disc or Win98 disc try click here

BLUELEN 22:18 21 Oct 04

Can add to cart on other websites. Does this suggest that the problem is with Ebuyer's site and not my browser or should I use the repair browser facility as you suggest anyway? Thanks

woodchip 11:40 22 Oct 04

It can only make it better if there is a problem.

busybaz 14:33 05 Nov 04

Resolved or still having problems? Do you have a firewall running - these too can disable cookies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…