Ebuyer Quote EMERGENCY

YinHoNg 23:21 25 Aug 04

I placed an order with them and 24 hours later the order has become a quote. I'm worried because it's not under MY ORDERS anymore.

What is a quote?

Does this mean my order has somehow cancelled itself?

johnsims 23:34 25 Aug 04

I think you need to ask ebuyer.

YinHoNg 23:52 25 Aug 04

anybody who orders from ebuyer must know if this is common practice for the order to become a quote.

anyone?

rickf 08:26 26 Aug 04

A "Quote" means a number of things from their site. It could mean that items are out of stock but it could also mean that the processing of your order was not successful. Either payment could not be processed etc. Email them to find out what the problem is exactly. Usually it means something went wrong with the processing of your payment. Perhaps the details on the card did not match the data supplied by you and so on.

Graham ® 09:20 26 Aug 04

You can't email Ebuyer, you have to Enote them from their site.

TomJerry 11:02 26 Aug 04

see if it is out of stock. Normally Ebuyer will email you to explain the situation.

JJCUK 16:52 26 Aug 04

This is what E buyer web site says

View Orders/Quotes
From here you will be able to see all quotes that you have placed on our
system (if you are the main contact on a company account you will see all your company's quotes). (This allows you to resurrect any expired quote at a later date and recalculate the price). If you unexpectedly dropped out of a Checkout process, you should also be able to find your quote here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…