Ebuyer message

pj123 11:51 28 Jul 05

Just logged in to my Ebuyer account and get this message at the top of the page?

"You are seeing this message because your browser does not appear to support CSS. To view the site as it is intended please feel free to upgrade your browser to the latest version of any of the following. Firefox, Mozilla, IE 6, Opera or Netscape"

I have been using IE6 for about 4 months now.

Gongoozler 12:07 28 Jul 05

IE6 should have no trouble with CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), so I think the Ebuyer site must have been having a temporary glitch. This site describes CSS click here

pj123 12:36 28 Jul 05

Gongoozler, thanks for the link. I couldn't see "the above paragraph".

Apart from that I have a website of my own that uses CSS and I don't have any problem with that either.

So, I will put it down to Ebuyer telling fibs.

Belatucadrus 12:43 28 Jul 05

I get it on occasion, It appears every now and again but usually vanishes without any input from me.

pj123 12:45 06 Nov 05

Sorry, Guys. Just checking all my open threads (which I do regularly) in case they should be ticked as resolved and I have forgot to tick them.

This one (I think) can be ticked, although not really resolved. Although I still get the same message every time I login, it doesn't stop me from ordering. So I will put it down to something peculiar on the Ebuyer site and tick it now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…