ebuyer delivery question

anthonystorey 19:33 18 Jun 07

im going to order some ram from ebuyer this will be my first order will they just post it or will i have to be in to sign for the delivery
thanks in advance

D@z© 19:35 18 Jun 07

They tend to use Citylink, therefore you will have to be in to sign for it.

if posted via royal mail unrecorded,it will be posted
i assume they use a courier service therefore will require a signature for the goods.

anthonystorey 20:41 18 Jun 07

looks like a saturday delivery then
tony

spuds 21:18 18 Jun 07

Ram usually arrives in a Jiffy bag via normal postie methods. Larger boxed items via CityLink and require signature. Ebuyer have a tracking system, which may keep you informed about delivery arrangements.

I purchase a number of items from Ebuyer on a monthly basis, and today received a 'normal' consignment which should have taken less than 5 working days, but as taken over 9 working days (1st time this as happened, so not very happy).

Legolas 21:24 18 Jun 07

Saturday delivery from ebuyer will cost you plenty. If you are out they will attempt to deliver to a neighbour

robbiepaul79 09:23 19 Jun 07

They wont deliver it to a neighbour if its a first time buy at least with my experience. I had a bad one took a day off work for delivery and it didnt come i wasnt a happy chappy.

Zaphod 3 10:20 19 Jun 07

Personally I would rather use Crucial.

click here

spuds 10:30 19 Jun 07

Saturday deliveries can be a problem, due to courier drivers availability and Saturday delivery workload (they ain't going to deliver, if they have 6 parcels for a mornings work!).

The postman or CityLink will not leave items with neighbours, unless there is a special in-place pre-arrangement, due to security and safeguard reasons. We have this arrangement in-place because of the amount of regular deliveries that we have.

Would also mention that I have checked with Ebuyer this morning, and there are some slight delays due to increased workloads.

€dstowe 10:33 19 Jun 07

I always buy RAM from Crucial, like Zaphod 3. Their stock, delivery and guarantees cannot be beaten.

Totally-braindead 10:59 19 Jun 07

The last time I used Ebuyer of the 13 items ordered 7 were dead on arrival including the RAM. I too only use Crucial now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…