ebuyer account login Firefox v IE7

chub_tor 18:40 08 Jul 06

I wonder if someone can point out to me where I am going wrong in my IE7 settings....

Using the same login name, email address and password I can log in to my account with ebuyer.co.uk using the Firefox browser but not using IE7. Each time I try to log in vis IE7 it says my details have been typed incorrectly even though they haven't.

I have checked the ebuyer login FAQ and made sure that I have Javascript and cookies enabled and that I comply with all their rules regarding upper and lower case.

At first I thought that it might be the hardware firewall on my Netgear router but as I can login through that router with Firefox I no longer think that can be the case. The XP firewall is disabled.

I think that it must be one of the settings in IE7 Tools, Options but for the life of me I can't find out what it is. All the security, privacy settings etc. are set to Default.

Any advice appreciated. It's not life threatening or anything and I can order from ebuyer via Firefox, but I prefer the look and feel of the new IE7.

chub_tor 19:20 18 Jul 06

Got no reply from the forum so I enoted ebuyer. Took them a week to sort it out but they have come up with a fix for IE7 Beta3. So no problems now. I will close this

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…