Ebuyer

I am looking to buy a Sapphire Radeon 9700 card from Ebuyer but not having purchased from them before, I would welcome any comments about their service.

Many thanks.

Lú-tzé 16:57 18 Feb 03

Have a search in consumerwatch - it will give you an idea. Like all retailers they have their good and bad days... overall they must be good to continue trading ang giving the service / price they do.

Legolas 18:27 18 Feb 03

The last time I used them to purchase round IDE Cables and they came a day early with no problem, also the delivery charges are one of the cheapest on the net.

Thanks for replies.

I have looked through some of the threads in consumerwatch and as sugested by Lú-tzé, it's the usual case of good and bad experiences.

I decided to order the card from Dabs in the end as I have purchased from them before and their service has always been excellent.

This was a last minute decision because when I last checked, Dabs did not have the card in stock, hence my question about ebuyer.

mcullum_DX4Life 19:30 18 Feb 03

well i ordered a GF4ti4200 (the leadtek deal) on friday and payed £5.00 for next day delivery and it was here at 8:20am yesterday (Monday). Always enjoyed excellent service, and i use them quite rguarly as some of most of their prices are cheaper than my local trade distributor, CMS.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…