ebuyer

Nickoftime 15:17 08 Jan 04

has anyone ever managed to get anywhere with the ebuyer web site ? I've enabled cookies & javascript but I still can't get anywhere after the login screen which says i've been accepted but then dumps me back to 'guest' status so i can't then sent them an e-note! frustrating or what ?

©®@$? 15:21 08 Jan 04

no problems here

johnnyrocker 15:22 08 Jan 04

or here;)

johnny

Audeal 15:44 08 Jan 04

No problems here either. Just received an e-mail from them informing me that my latest order has been despatched.

Check that you are typing everything in correctly, one small error can cause lots of problems.

Sheila-214876 16:44 08 Jan 04

No, I have not had any problems with ebuyer either.

huzzar 17:06 08 Jan 04

none here either

wawadave 17:12 08 Jan 04

hello
delete all presant cookies on computer than try allso if you have fire wall that stops cookies or other pprogram disable that part of it allso.

Stuartli 17:17 08 Jan 04

In IE's Tools>Internet Options>Privacy>Advanced tab, have you enabled First and Third Party cookies and to allow session cookies?

Stuartli 17:46 08 Jan 04

A pal of mine ordered a digital camera and MMC memory card from this company.

A few days later a very large box was delivered. On searching through all the packing he found the tiny memory card - but no camera.....

This was eventually delivered a day or two later.
Barmy or what?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…